Fountain Hills and the surrounding area is known for it's championship golf courses. Most notable is the community of FireRock, which is private and offers fabulous real estate opportunities ranging from condominiums to over 8,500 square foot estates. Club membership information can be found on the pdf below. 480-836-8100 located at 16000 E. FireRock Country Club Dr. There many great public golf courses as well. The Fort McDowell reservation features We-Ko-Pa, with two 18-hole courses and fabulous views. The phone number is 480-360-9592 and location is 18200 E. Toh Vee Circle, Fort McDowell. There is also a popular casino near by.
To reach Fountain Hills, you drive through Scottsdale, where the average home is listed over $600,000. Scottsdale is home to the majority of the more than 480 golf courses Maricopa County is known for. Less that a mile from reaching Fountain Hills is the world renown Mayo Clinic campus, surrounded by multimillion dollar homes on elevated mountain peaks.
The Beeline Highway 87 provides quick access to the East Valley and to the string of Canyon Lakes in Tonto National Forres. Saguaro Lake offers a full service marina just 18 miles from Fountain Hills, with very little traffic, offering both wet and dry slip storage and a lake-side restaurant. Set in the Sonoran Desert, Saguaro is rimmed with canyon walls and shores lined with majestic Saguaro cactus. Tour-boat trips are available on the Desert Belle (480) 671-0000. Camping, boat access-only camping and great fishing is available. The Park Service installed over 2,200 fish-habitat structures to enhance fishing. According to the Tonto National Forrest web site, fish census show that 12+ lb. bass and 30-lb. Carp exist in the depths; Bluegill comes in a variety of sizes; and Occasional species caught include Walleye, Black Crappie, Small-mouth Bass, Bigmouth Buffalo and Yellow Bass. According to Bass Master Magazine, the best time for trophy bass is October to December & January to mid-April.
As of end of first quarter 2019, the average home listed in 85268 Fountain Hills was $794,415. For luxury homes over $1 Million in communities such as FireRock, the average listing was $1,850,630. The average number of these homes sold each month was 47 consistantly, closing escrow after just 139 days.
* Mountainview Coffee, 12645 N. Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills, 480-621-6166
* Sapori d'Italia, 11865 N Saguaro Blvd, Fountain Hills
* Brunos Sports Bar, 16737 E Parkview Ave, Fountain Hills, 480- 836-0770
* Casino, just 4 miles away https://www.fortmcdowellcasino.com/
* The Golf Club at Eagle Mountain, 14915 E Eagle Mountain Pkwy, Fountain Hills, AZ
* TPC Tournament Player’s Club 480-585-4334 17020 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 2 Courses (Home of the Phoenix Open each January) 2 courses
* Desert Canyon Golf Club, 10440 N Indian Wells Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ
* The Westin Kierland Golf Club 1-877-458-8448 15636 Clubgate Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 27 holes
* The Boulders 1-888-529-6151 34631 N. Tom Darlington Dr, Carefree, AZ 36 holes
* Rancho Manana Golf Club 480-488-0398 5734 E. Rancho Manana Blvd, Cave Creek, AZ A great little secret, make sure to stop at Harold’s Corral afterwards
* Sun Ridge Golf Club, 13100 N SunRidge Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ
* We-Ko-Pa 480-360-9592 18200 E. Toh Vee Circle, Fort McDowell, AZ, Great desert views unencumbered by homes (on the reservation, near Casino!) two 18 hole courses up to 90 days in advance
* FireRock 480-836-8100 16000 E. FireRock Country Club Dr, Fountain Hills, AZ
* McDowell Mountain Golf Club 480-502-8200 10690 E. Sheena Dr, Scottsdale, AZ
* Greyhawk Golf Club 480-502-1800 8620 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale,, AZ
* Spa at CopperWynd Resort 13225 N Eagle Ridge Dr, Fountain Hills, 480-522-1041 (also great views for cocktails and/or dinner!) http://www.copperwynd.com/
* Shopping: There are Art type festivals in Fountain Hills just about every weekend. Popular local shopping includes: Old Town Scottsdale, Fashion Square, and the Scottsdale Quarter
* McDowell Mountain Recreation Area, www.MaricopaCountyParks.net/park-locator/Mcdowell-mountain-regional-park/ Just 9 miles away & Very Historic. Over 40-miles of hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding trails. Park Trails range in length from 0.5-miles to 15.3
* Saguaro Lake: Fountain Hills is the closet town to the string of Canyon Lakes, just 19 miles to the full Marina at Saguaro http://www.saguarolakemarina.com/
* McDowell Mountain Cycles, 11879 N. Saguaro Blvd 480-272-8741
* Salt River Tubing, 9200 N. Bush Hwy, Mesa www.SaltRiverTubing.com
* Usery Mountain Recreation Area, 3648 Acre Park offering camping, archery and 29 miles of multi-use trails and scenic wind caves. Daily event calendar can be found at www.MaricopaCountyParks.net/park-locator/usery-mount
* FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT TALIESIN WEST 12621 N. Frank Lloyd Wright, one of Scottsdale's top tourist attractions
* AQUARIUM & BUTTERFLY MUSEUM www.odyseaaquarium.com. This opened to much fan fare in September 2016 with Dolphins attraction in October 2016. Close to Top Golf (www.TopGolf.com), the Pavillions 1.1 million square foot Shopping Center (www.thepavilionsattalkingstick.com), Salt River Fields Spring Training, and the Talking Stick Casino.
* SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULES CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://dutchgirlhomes.com/SpringTraining
* WESTWORLD Equestrian and Collector Car Events
* MAYO Clinic Scottsdale, at Shea & 136th St just outside Fountain Hills.
10607 N Hayden Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Realty Executives - Scottsdale
10607 N Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
AZ DRE License